How To Use It
SleepEaze™ is a Lincare service designed to educate you about sleep-disordered breathing.
The SleepEaze™ program offers:
- Home visits by our licensed clinicians
- Education regarding your disease
- Prescribed therapies and equipment management
- Overnight oximetry testing if prescribed by practitioner
- Follow-up reporting based on the results
Additional Philips™ Respironics™ Supplies to Purchase on Your Own
- Power Adapter
- Sanitizing Systems
- CPAP Bed Pillow
- Travel Battery Kit
- Car Charger
Companion App: Philips™ Respironics™ DreamMapper
DreamMapper is a mobile and web application that keeps you actively informed about your previous night’s therapy. With information like mask fit and therapy hours, you know you are getting what is needed for the great night’s sleep you deserve.
- Keeps you informed: Receive daily information about your mask fit throughout the night and your therapy hours.
- Keeps you connected: Sends daily compliance data directly to your healthcare provider.
- Set custom goals you can track: Motivates you by tracking your progress and keeping you committed to your sleep therapy goals.
- Education at your fingertips: On-demand educational videos and guides are available to help acclimate to your new machine and mask.
- You can also create reminders for when it is time to clean or replace your equipment.
- Register for DreamMapper today!
Disclaimer: Information appearing on this website about this device is being provided for your convenience only. The complete information about this device should be obtained from the manufacturer. Please note that the device depicted is an example of what may be available. The actual device provided may be different. Device availability and inventory levels are subject to change without notice. Devices may require a valid prescription."
Philips™ Respironics™ has issued a press release with updated instructions and labeling of PAP masks that contain magnetic headgear clips.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Amara View cushion rest on the bridge of my nose?
ToggleThe Amara View mask is not your typical full-face mask. The cushion is positioned below the bridge of the nose.
I have a pressure of 15cmH20. Can I use the Amara View Mask?
ToggleThe Amara view mask was designed to manage pressure up to 20cmH20.
Why are there two exhalation ports on the Amara View?
ToggleThe split exhalation design enables the exhalation airflow to disperse. This helps the flow not to be as strong as coming from just one exhalation port.
How long does it take for CPAP therapy to work?
ToggleCPAP therapy is not a one-size-fits-all approach. Every patient is different, and symptoms can exacerbate based on everything from the severity of your condition to your sleeping position and how you breathe during sleep. Because of this, you might start seeing an improvement right away, or it could take longer than anticipated. At Lincare, we'll work closely with you to ensure your therapy is as effective as possible and that you receive the maximum benefits from your CPAP treatment.
User GuidesThe manufacturer's documentation for the Philips™ Respironics™ Amara View is as follows: