SMS Terms of Service
These SMS Terms and Conditions are applicable to individuals who have provided their cell phone number and receive text messages from Lincare Holdings Inc. or its subsidiaries, or all their respective employees or Agents (collectively, the “Company”).
- SMS messages may vary in frequency, length and content type. SMS messages from the Company are intended to provide information and resources, including, but not limited to, the following examples:
- Confirmations regarding deliveries, orders and appointments.
- Reminders regarding prescription refills and replenishment of supplies.
- Billing and Account information.
- Educational and Compliance information regarding your health, treatment, equipment and/or coverage requirements.
- Information related to Company’s programs and services, including marketing.
- Feedback requests.
- You acknowledge that SMS messages sent to or from the cell phone number you provided to the Company may include personal and health related information about you. While the Company maintains a secure data environment, we cannot guarantee the security of any information, including HIPAA protected or personal information contained in SMS messages and transmitted via a third party like your cell phone service provider.
- You can cancel SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to us. After you send the SMS message "STOP", we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to begin receiving SMS messages from us again, you can contact your local office.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program, you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1-800-284-2006.
- The Company and/or cell phone service providers/carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- If you are dissatisfied with the Company’s SMS messaging or these Terms of Service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue SMS messaging service.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from the Company and to the Company from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.
- These Terms of Service are governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Florida, without reference to its rules regarding choice of law.
Revised August 4, 2022